In Prezzee Business, an order can include a variety of different retailers, card designs, card denominations and recipients. Creating and managing your orders in Prezzee Business is fast and easy.
Create an Order
To create a new order and add some cards, follow the below steps.
- Go to Orders and click +New Order
- Select card, denomination of card value and click Next
- Select a Greeting Card, enter your gift message in Preview and click Next.
For more information on displaying your company logo, see article Account & Organisation
- Enter your recipients, or upload a CSV file containing the details of your recipients. Please ensure the correct format is followed
- Review the cards in Summary and click Add To Order
To add more cards to the order, click Add More Cards and repeat the above steps
- Once you have added all the cards, click Proceed To Payment
To complete the order later, click Save For Later. The order will be saved as a draft.
To change the sender, simply click Sender and select the desired sender. The sender will appear on the gift email.
To view draft and existing orders, go to Orders.
To edit a draft order, follow the below steps.
- Go to Orders and click Edit in Actions for the order that you like to edit
- To discard existing selection of cards, click
Or to edit existing selection of cards, click . Once all the updates have been made, click Update This Batch
To complete payment for an order, simply click Pay Now. For more information in payment, see article Payment.
To discard a draft order, follow the below steps.
- Go to Orders and click Edit in Actions for the order that you like to discard
- Click Discard order
- Confirm and click Yes, discard this order
To search for a specific order, simply type a keyword into Search.