Everything you need to know to redeem your bp eGift Card.
In store (participating stores only)
To locate a bp service station that accepts gift cards, follow this link: https://bpretaillocator.geoapp.me/?locale=en_AU&prefilters=facilities.gift_card#/
To redeem your bp eGift Card you will need:
- Your PIN
- Your Gift Card barcode
These can be found in your gift email, or, if you have one, in your Prezzee Wallet.
* We recommend checking your eGift Card’s balance before redeeming it.
How to redeem:
- Click on 'Redeem Gift Card'. Then ‘Redeem Now’ or scan the QR code.
- It will pre fill your 15 digit voucher code. You will need to enter your pin shown on the previous page and enter the captcha code displayed on screen. Then click on ‘Access gift card’.
- You can then display this page below instore to redeem. Or you can download the PDF to save for easy access to redeem at a later date.
- Present the QR code or the barcode on the PDF when paying for goods and services and enter 4-digit PIN to complete transaction.
- For balance check: Present your digital gift card to your local bp store or refresh the page containing your gift card redemption details. Please note, if you have under $5 remaining bp are not obliged to accept this card as payment for your purchase.
The fine print
If your purchase exceeds the available balance of your Gift Card, you will be requested to pay the gap by other accepted means, such as cash, Debit or Credit Card, or another Gift Card.
To contact bp about your Gift Card:
Please call bp customer service on 1300 1300 27 (Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm AEST) who can can assist further.