1. How do I use my Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card?
To use your Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card, add it to your Prezzee wallet, then use it for your online shopping:
- Select the online retailer you wish to shop at
- Select item/s - make sure the total cost of your purchase is equal to or lower than your Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card value
- Pay for your order - select ‘Credit / Debit Card’ as your payment method and enter the Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card details into the respective fields.
Make sure to enter the card details in the payment method fields, not in the gift card field.
2. Where can I use my Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card?
You can use your Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card at most online retailers.
3. Can I use my Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card in-store?
Prezzee GO eGift Cards can only be used when shopping online.
4. How can I check the transactions I've made with my Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card?
To view your transaction history:
- Launch your Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card in your Prezzee wallet
- Open the card’s menu (in the top right corner of your Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card)
- Select “Transaction history”
You can view the date, amount and retailer you shopped at (if available).
5. Can I use my Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card internationally?
You sure can!
Prezzee GO Visa eGift Cards can be spent online at retailers worldwide, just add the card to your Prezzee wallet and shop away.
Your Prezzee card is in Australian Dollars (AUD).
If you try to use your gift card internationally:
- A 3% transaction fee will be incurred and will be deducted from your card’s balance
- An foreign exchange conversion, as set by Visa, will occur into local currency.
6. How long is my Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card valid for?
Prezzee GO Visa eGift Cards are valid for 3 years from the date you received it.
You can find the exact expiry date at the bottom of your Prezzee GO Visa eGift Card in your Prezzee wallet.
7. Are Prezzee GO Visa eGift Cards reloadable?
No, these gift cards are not reloadable.
8. I have a small balance left on my gift card. How can I use it?
You can use your remaining balance at most online retailers, as long as your purchase amount is lower than or equal to your remaining balance on your gift card.
If you only have a low balance, it may be worth looking for a retailer that offers free shipping.
We’re working to enable an in-store redemption of your Prezzee Go Visa eGift Cards. This means, you may be able to use the remaining balance in store.